Friday, March 11, 2011

Read an Ebook Week

Read and E-book week is almost over and I did spy a few bargains still available...
First... there is the Read an ebook week website
There is also some bargains at Smashwords
There are codes there for 100%, 75%, 50% and 25% off. My suggestion is to look under bestselling and the percentage off for filters. 
Promise (Soul Savers)
I had won Purpose which is book 2 and I got book 1 for free at Smashwords (see, I don't ALWAYS read the others first! lol)
Tempest Rising
Tempest Rising is currently $2.99 at amazon's Kindle store. I've been wanting to read this series for a while now!
Married with Zombies
Married with Zombies is still $2.99!
Destined for an Early Grave (Night Huntress, Book 4)
The Body Finder Low Price with Bonus Material
Of course some of these are well known, but I thought I'd throw a few in there just in case some people didn't know about them. 

Happy ebook week. Remember the smashwords site will only have these bargains until the 12th. I'm not sure about when the Kindle deals will end. Oh and if you find a few bargains that you were happy about getting (I didn't list all I knew about), just post them in the comments! 

12 comments:

  1. I am not happy. Not at all. Why Europeans can't get bargains when Americans have them plenty? I am sticking to my anachronistic paper books - yes, I am being in a huff if you wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Promise series. Such a great book! And the other ones a good too. The sales are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @anachronist... I believe that you can partake in the smashwords bargains. As for the others... like me, americans are shameless bargain hunters. Yep... no shame at all. ;)

    @Savannah... can't wait until I can read the Promise series. I was so happy about the first being free!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I didn't already own multiple copies of DfaEG, I'd buy it again because that price is so awesome!

    I love e-books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhh thanks Melissa! I've been wanting to try the Tempest Rising series, I've heard they're great and $2.99 in kind of hard to pass up:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Body Finder is good!!! ;) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG you MUST read Nicole Peeler's Jane True series (Tempest Rising is the first book, they are three so far and Tempest's Legacy the latest one is AMAZING)!! You will LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I'm too late for read an e-book week. I've only read a couple ever, but I download them like there's no tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I 2nd Pamela! I am listening to the 2nd one of audio right now, they are just fun and very unique. Jane is a great lead character :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here is a list of a whole bunch of lower cost books at Kobo. Some of the same are listed at Amazon for the same price if you have a .mobi reader. Just click HERE

    Oh and I so plan on reading the Nicole Peeler books! Pam is one of them who got me interested!

    @Missie... i'm not taking the bait today... ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL! I guess the whole fool me one shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me bit doesn't work on you. huh?

    You are too smart for your own good. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow. These are some great deals! :) Hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ❤ comments!