Saturday, March 12, 2011

On My Wishlist...

In the Forests of the Night by Kersten Hamilton
TBP: Oct. 3, 2011
From Goodreads:
Teagan, Finn, and Aiden have made it out of Mag Mell alive, but the Dark Man's forces are hot on their heels. Back in Chicago, Tea’s goblin cousins show up at her school, sure she will come back to Mag Mell, as goblin blood is never passive once awoken. Soon she will belong to Fear Doirich and join them. In the meantime, they are happy to entertain themselves by trying to seduce, kidnap, or kill Tea’s family and friends.  
Teagan knows she doesn’t have much time left, and she refuses to leave Finn or her family to be tortured and killed. A wild Stormrider, born to rule and reign, is growing stronger inside her. But as long as she can hold on, she’s still Teagan Wylltson, who plans to be a veterinarian and who heals the sick and hurting. The disease that’s destroying her—that’s destroying them all—has a name: Fear Doirich.  
And Teagan Wylltson is not going to let him win.
SQUEE! Goblin Wars #2 is almost here! In case you missed the first one, go out and get it! 
First book:
So what are your Mag Mell wishes this week?

15 comments:

  1. Aha book 2, cool :) I have not read book 1 but I am curious

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not read book one either, but the cover of this one is beautiful. Those eyes are mesmorizing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have not read Tyger, Tyger... Kicking myself!
    ;)
    Have a great weekend Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved Tyger, Tyger, so excited that the sequel is almost here! Looking forward to hearing more about Finn! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read the first book. oh no!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks to be as exciting, if not more, than the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooohhhh I heard about this book just this week, but didn't realized it was the sequel to Tyger Tyger, which I've heard LOTS about.

    Feel free to check out what's on my wishlist this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read Tyger Tyger *sad face* but I very much like the cover for the second book. It's lovely! Good luck getting it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Even I got to admit the cover for book 2 is pretty freaking awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here are ten more wishes. I add books to my list faster than I can either read them or blog about them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like I need to read Tyger Tyger. I like the cover for book 2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Old follower.

    I just won Tyger Tyger and I'm super excited as I've been wanting to read it.

    I hope you don't have to wait until October to read it. That seems like forever.

    Great On my Wishlist!

    On My Wishlist

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my God! Oh my God!!!!!! you have the cover of the next book and a date! Ooooo....

    I can't wait for this one. ;) I'm going to buy the first book as I'm going to give it to my son to read for school and the fact that I loved it so much I need it! lol. Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  14. new gfc follower! love the blog and i'm looking forward to readin more! =] wow awesome forests of the night cover!!!

    follow me?!
    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ❤ comments!