Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Top Off Tuesday: Gentlemen Prefer Succubi

"Every once in awhile there are covers that just make you say Oh My! Sometimes it is good, sometimes it is bad, and sometimes it is head scratching. The point of Top Off Tuesday is to show you the ones with their Tops Off! Seriously y’all hunting out Top Off Tuesday covers is one of my favorite pastimes and you should join the fun!" ~from the Geeky Blogger

I have been enjoying this meme on Felicia's The Geeky Blogger's blog and have finally found some time to join in. The other players are Amanda from On a Book Bender, Christi from Smitten with Reading. Button made by Missie at The Unread Reader

My submission: 

Gentlemen Prefer Succubi
by Jill Myles
Series: Succubus Diaries #1
Who Knew An Angel Could Get A Girl In So Much Devilish Trouble? 
Jackie Brighton woke up in a Dumpster this morning, and her day has only gotten weirder. Her familiar B-cups have somehow become double Ds, her sex drive is insatiable, and apparently she had her first one-night stand ever...with a fallen angel. All she remembers is gorgeous Noah's oddly hypnotic blue eyes...and then a dark stranger whose bite transformed her into an immortal siren with a sexy itch. With help from Noah, Jackie begins to adapt to her new lifestyle; until she accidentally sends Noah into the deadly clutches of the vampire queen and lands herself in a fierce battle for an ancient halo with the queen's wickedly hot righthand man. Who just happens to be the vampire who originally bit her. How's a girl supposed to save the world when the enemy's so hard to resist?
I read the first book (shocker) and so I got this one when it was on sale. I still need to get the second one to catch up to that third. LOL

So any angel/demon books on your ToT? 

18 comments:

  1. I've been reading Susan Ee's Angelfall series, but that's as close as I get to angel/demon books. I definitely need to expand, though! Thanks for sharing, Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These ones are more humorous in nature. I do want to start reading the Angelfall series though. :)

      Delete
  2. oh yes I really wanted to try this series! It sounds so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I prefer gentlemen...especially those with rippling abs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just got the second book in Susan Ee series.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo yes Melissa! *pets his abs* This is a lovely cover:) I've heard good things about Jill Myles too, so I'd like to give this series a try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great title but alas probably not a book I'll be reading any time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not too shabby. I could handle that. Hey I am always up for a book with snark!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard good things about this series!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmm, is that an EIGHT pack on that ab? LOL! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cover! I need to give this series a try!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ❤ comments!