Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Top Off Tuesday!

I have been enjoying this meme on Felicia's The Geeky Blogger's blog and have finally found some time to join in. The other players are Amanda from On a Book Bender, Christi from Smitten with Reading. Button made by Missie at The Unread Reader

My submission this week:

Bastian
by Elizabeth Amber
Man-gods born to live and love forever, the Lords of Satyr are renowned for their sexual prowess. . .and unquenchable lust. . . 
Call My Name 
The forum excavations in Rome go on, directed by the iron-willed, charismatic Lord Bastian Satyr. Out of nowhere, a mysterious, haunting voice calls out to him. . .and lures him to the site of a long-vanished temple, where vestal virgins once performed rites of erotic surrender. The temple is the find of his career, but his heart is about to face the unknown... 
Michaela is a pure Ephemeral. She can enter the bodies of others—and become any woman a man might wish to possess. His choice is her pleasure. And the commanding and utterly virile Bastian is the only man she desires...
This was one of my first smexy reads at the blog. My review HERE. Oh yea... it's a very smexy read... he's a Satyr! LOL So, what do you think?

12 comments:

  1. He is hot! He has nips and I can forgive the no chest hair because I love his name. It is a Never Ending Story thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Verrrrry nice. I'm with Felicia on this... the name! THE NAME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! I like your choice...VERY well-done! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read those books. They are OMG hawt. THe covers barely do the hotness inside justice. Great choice, awesomeness inside and out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why hello there, Bastien. I'm Jenny. Please get in my bed. WAIT. Did I say that out loud? So sorry, I got all forward there for a minute. What I meant to say is Bastien, so nice to meet you, please get in my pants. DAMMIT MELISSA! I can't control my mouth today ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Drools! Dang girl, you sure know how to start off my morning!! LOL! SO HOTT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum yum, and he is checking himself out

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice.. looks like his pants are having a hard time containing him, though that bulge is not he most flattering... still a nice specimen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here's my thing... I don't even care what that book is about - because he is that freaking HOT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty abs and I can definitely forgive the blanket. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh you are doing this again! Oo, he can keep moving... ;P lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my.... now that is a racy sounding book! Yep. I did just comment on the description instead of cover. Hey- I like to be different. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ❤ comments!