Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Top off Tuesday!

I have been enjoying this meme on Felicia's The Geeky Blogger's blog and have finally found some time to join in. The other players are Amanda from On a Book Bender, Christi from Smitten with Reading. Button made by Missie at The Unread Reader

My submission this week:

Night's Darkest Embrace
bu Jeaniene Frost
Enter the dark realm of Nocturna in Jeaniene Frost’s redhot tale, where blisteringly sexy Raphael dominates the demons of a lawless dimension and tries to help a beautiful young woman avenge her cousin’s disappearance. 
Note: Originally appeared in the Haunted By Your Touch anthology.




Yep, I just reviewed this one and I think the cover goes perfectly for this meme! Writing a bit obscuring the chest... but still nice. :) You could also put the anthology this originally came from, Haunted by Your Touch also in this category:

Haunted by Your Touch
 by Jeaniene Frost, Shayla Black, and Sharie Kohler
Enter the dark realm of Nocturna in Jeaniene Frost’s redhot tale, where blisteringly sexy Raphael dominates the demons of a lawless dimension and tries to help a beautiful young woman avenge her cousin’s disappearance. In the shadowy world of Shayla Black’s Doomsday Brethren, magical warrior Raiden vows to protect his woman and their unborn youngling from evil—and deliver her safely to another man. But once he’s saved her, can he let her go? Lycans rule the night in Sharie Kohler’s suspenseful story, as a fiery woman stalks mysterious Luc, the undeniably hypnotic being she believes can save her from turning . . . if she kills him. Danger beckons in these captivating paranormal tales that will tempt readers to the edge and leave them begging for more.

My review of this anthology is HERE.

Hm...  a two-fer. Not bad this week... ;) So, what is your Top off Tuesday cover like?

11 comments:

  1. Complaints about the title obscuring the cover? Ooh you are naughty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* I love this feature. So many pretty bare male chests to drool over. *pets screen*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I agree that name over the chest blocks a tantalizing view, but on the other hand that is a smart move by Jeanienne to plaster her name on a chest like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa, wonderful addition. I have never heard of this author. Her covers are H.O.T!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's another novella! WTH have I been???

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate when the title is on the middle of the good stuf, but he's still good enough...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought I had the anthology but I cant find it. :( Definitely need this book to go with my other ones. My hubby was with when I bought her latest and his eyebrows nearly hit the ceiling. I was a little bit embarrassed but I love her books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so behind on all things Jeaniene Frost. Not only have I not finished the Night Huntress series, but I haven't gotten a chance to start the spin-off series yet either! **Sighs**

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ❤ comments!