Monday, January 2, 2012

Winners!


The winners for:
is...
oriana
She wins the $20 prize and "i donate in a local vet center here in my city...every month.."

the next winner is...
Mary [M.A.D.]
She wins the $15 prize and "While cats are more my thing [we feed about a trillion adorable strays on a daily basis - I swear I think somebody is shipping them in lol] - my beloved BF and his daughter are heavily involved in the Illinois English Bulldog Rescue program. They take in and foster these sweeties while they are awaiting adoption. For anyone interested, just google IEBR on the web."

You both rock and so do the rest of you who entered. Please go HERE to read all the great things people are doing. It's not about money, but often about heart. You all made me much less grinchy this holiday season. ;D
Thanks everyone for having a huge heart.

9 comments:

  1. A great beginning to 2012 for these two lucky winners, congratulations to them both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for big hearts! Congratulations to your winners. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kudos to all the wonderful people with such generous hearts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats winners! And YAY for feeding stray cats (my family and I have personally adopted 7 stray cats from our farming community within the last year or so and have adopted out about a dozen or so of their kittens)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Seriously you guys so rock for all the good things you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this wonderful giveaway!!! And congrats to Oriana as well :)

    Bloggers are beautiful people, and we are so fortunate to have the internet as a means of helping others & spreading the Love.

    And since I've just started a [ugh] New Year's diet, that box of Ritz tempting me from the fridge is destined to become bird food any second now lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats and well done to the winners and all the other wonderful folks who entered and help animals!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ❤ comments!