Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Steampunk Winners!!!

The winner of:
Phoenix Rising: A Ministry of Peculiar Occurrences Novel
Geist (A Book of the Order)Spectyr (A Book of the Order)
is... (don't you love Blogger formatting?)

The winner of the ARC:
The Girl in the Steel Corset (Steampunk Chronicles)
is...
Tara!

The winner of :
Wilder's Mate: Bloodhounds, Book 1
is...

I hope everyone had fun. This really was something I threw together at the last minute so I am so happy that Philippa Ballentine, Harlequin Teen, and Moira Rogers would come through so quickly and so readily! A standing applause to all of them! Thanks so much!!! You all rock!
...and...

Thanks to everyone who participated! I had fun! Thanks!!
If you have any suggestions, please feel free to add them in the comments. You all rock! <3

10 comments:

Thanks for commenting! I ❤ comments!