Thursday, October 7, 2010

Awards! and FF!

Okay, been a bit lax in getting these up. So sorry. Thought I'd better catch up. :)

I received this one from Missy from Missy's Reads and Reviews.
This one you thank the one that gave it to you (Thanks Missy! You have a great name!) and pass it on to 5 bloggers:
Stephanie D from the Misfit Salon
Savannah at Books with Bite
Wendy at Minding Spot

I received this one from Shari from My Neurotic Book Affair
Thanks so much for this award. I have received this one before so I won't be passing it on, but it was so sweet to get it again!


I got this one from Nicole from Bless Their Hears Mom.
You thank the one that gave it to you (Thanks Nicole!) and pass it on to 10 bloggers:
Tiffany of a Cozy Reader's Corner
Maidenveil from Musings of a Reader Happy
Mary of BookHounds

I received this one from Brandi from Blkosiner's Book Blog 
and Maidenveil from Musings of a Reader Happy

All you have to do for the Cherry on Top award is 1) answer the question "If I had the chance to go back and change one thing in my life, would I, and what would it be?"
Loaded question. Probably travel more. 
2) Pick up to 6 people and give them this award, 
3) Thank the person who gave me the award. (Thanks Brandi!)
 Nicole from Bless Their Hears Mom
Angelique from Vampires and Tofu

I also just received this one from Tiffany of a Cozy Reader's Corner. Thanks Tiffany! I already received this one as well, so I won't pass it on, but I really appreciate the thoughtfulness! 


Book Blogger Hop

Please take some time to visit these great blogs!! Oh, and while you are here, don't forget I have some current giveaways happening right now. Look at the top of the page (above the first post) to find the links to the giveaways. Good luck and enjoy!

14 comments:

  1. Thank you for passing the wonderful "Cherry on Top Award".
    I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy HOP! Congrats on all the great awards. Hope you have a fun weekend planned.

    Come HOP by and visit

    ReplyDelete
  3. *squees*

    Thanks so much Melissa!

    Oh! And I'm happy to see your Halloween button up! I'm gonna grab it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on all of your awards :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my site! Congrats on all your pretty awards. :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping back. Congratulations on all your awards and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, I don't have this one - Thanks, Melissa! Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on all your awards!!! And thank you for sharing them with me. :) This one is a new one for me. :) Now I need to take a day off of work to get all the awards I have sitting here passed back out to all the great people I follow. :) Thank you again! You're the best.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on all of your awards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. just hopping by! thanks for visiting my blog love your zombie makeover :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for the award, Melissa, and congratulations on receiving them! I consistently enjoy visiting your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahh, you're so wonderful! Thanks so much for the award!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. So nice to get this award! Wow, thanks so much. Great to be your blogger neighbor.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ❤ comments!