Wednesday, September 23, 2015

On My Wishlist: The Masked Truth by Kelley Armstrong


The Masked Truth
by Kelley Armstrong
320 p.
Publisher: Doubleday Canada (Random House)
Published: 10/13/15

Riley Vasquez is haunted by the brutal murder of the couple she was babysitting for.
Max Cross is suffering under the shadow of a life-altering diagnosis he doesn’t dare reveal. 
The last thing either of them wants is to spend a weekend away at a therapy camp alongside five other teens with “issues.” But that’s exactly where they are when three masked men burst in to take the group hostage. 
The building has no windows. The exits are sealed shut. Their phones are gone. And their captors are on a killing spree. 
Riley and Max know that if they can’t get out, they’ll be next—but they’re about to discover that even escape doesn’t equal freedom.
I really enjoy her writing so this one is a no brainer for me. :)

What is on your wishlist this week?

28 comments:

  1. It would be kind of funny in a sick way if the kidnapping and hostage thing was part of the "therapy". Yeah, that's where my mind goes. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh... this sounds intense! I hope you enjoy it!

    Naomi @ Naomi’s Reading Palace

    ReplyDelete
  3. think I need to read more of her stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. New to me but hope you have a chance to read and enjoy soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am curious about this one. I am waiting for some reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like Kelly's writing so I'm super curious about this one as well! I hope you are able to get a copy soon and that you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds intense! I've yet to read anything by her. Need to fix that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can forgive her since I usually end up liking what I hate when I read forward...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, I haven't heard of this Armstrong novel so thanks for putting it on my radar, Melissa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't know this came out so soon. I've never read anything by Armstrong, but I do want to read this. My sister is a fan too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh. I've not seen this book until now. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oo hope you enjoy! It's been ages since I've read her.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I didn't know that she had a new book to be released.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've seen this featured on quite a few blogs now. Definitely one a lot of people are eagerly awaiting. I look forward to reading your thoughts on this one as I know a friend of mine (sadly a non-blogger) has it reserved and as you and she have lots of books/authors in common I always like to compare what you both make of these books.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the author and I know she writes well. I'm not sure if the story would be for me. A bit intense maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I picked this up at BEA but passed it on to a friend. I think I've fallen out of love with Armstrong's writing. But my friend really liked it so I hope you do too!

    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  17. She always guarantees a good read. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ❤ comments!