Friday, September 25, 2015

Delirium by Erin Kellison

Series: Reveler #6
100 p.
Published: 1/6/15
Publisher: Fire Flower Publishing
Source: Author for review
As the new Darkside Division head, Marshal Harlen Fawkes has a target on his back, and the Oneiros are taking their best shot. To complicate matters, a mercenary has been hired to infiltrate Maze City, jeopardizing the one safe place left in the dreamwaters. Harlen’s allies are divided while covering different fronts, but that means their collective strength is divided, too.

If I die before I wake…

Summoning her courage, Sera must face the harsh Scrape winds to add her strength to Harlen’s fight. But nothing can combat the forces rising in the deep as they finally make their move. Danger comes from all sides at once, leaving Harlen no choice but to use the woman he loves as a proxy to penetrate the Black Market. And yet doing so leaves them utterly vulnerable, adrift in the sands, as nightmares descend.

Delirium is the sixth installment in the Reveler serial, a hot paranormal romance set in a world where shared dreaming is a new pop culture phenomenon that allows people to indulge their wildest fantasies. But there are also unknown dangers Darkside; nightmares are slowly infiltrating not only dreams, but the waking world as well.
My thoughts:
Another short book in this series and the action never seems to stop! We get to know a bit more about Harlen and Sera and what they are capable of in this book. We also get to know a bit more about Harlen's background. What I really loved is that Sera was a capable asset to the group and really had a brain and foresight.

I do have to say that Erin Kellison is evil in the way she ended this book. We just finished another episode getting us to the final showdown and then we get a glimpse of what was next. Okay, ending! What? No! Good thing the next book is out. :)

I give this story 4 stars. It really is remarkable in how much she can pack within so few pages. I cannot wait for the next story!

23 comments:

  1. I've never read her books before but I have a couple of her novels on my kindle ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you will enjoy this one and her writing in general.

      Delete
  2. That ending sounds brutal, so glad the next book is available already so you don't have to deal with a long wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cliffhangers are the worst! So glad the next book is out so you don't have to wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how amazing these shorter stories are getting. It's difficult to pack so much in a short time but I've been reading so many great ones.

    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  5. That says alot when an author can grab you and keep you entertained with a short story.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That. Cover. Noms! Ooo on the evil author! I'll hold off until she's done with the torture ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's impressive there's so much in such a little book!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds good, and action-packed. Glad the next book is handy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha don't you love those evil authors? Glad there's so much in a little book.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am glad it packed quite the punch

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do have some of her books, but still haven't read them. Glad you are enjoying this series.

    ReplyDelete
  12. it's always nice to have a story like that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love short books interspersed in series and I have a feeling I'd adore this. Definitely have to start this series soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. just the cover alone *hold up 4 stars*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good that you're still enjoying this, I didn't like the insta-love on the first one and the plot was too thin for me so I quit.

    ReplyDelete
  16. lol. Evil endings. Sorry to hear. Hope you get the solution in the next book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's great to see an author that is able to pack a punch with her writing... lucky the next book is available!

    Naomi @ Naomi’s Reading Palace

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ❤ comments!