Monday, November 15, 2010

Award!


Here is what is what they've asked after receiving this Award:

1.Thank and link back to the person that gave this award.

2.Answer the following 10 survey questions mentioned below.
3.Pass it on to another 15 Blogs that are fairly new and interesting to you.

4.Contact the bloggers so they know they've been chosen.

This is a great refreshing idea that will be useful and fun for blogs mentioned and blogs just beginning. The questions are a neat way to find out more about fellow blogs as well discover other likes and dislikes. So without further adieu... let's continue with this ongoing extravaganza! 



I received this award from Meghan from Midnight Fume. It's a great new blog. Go visit and sign up. 

1. If you blog anonymously are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now? 

Anona-who? I'm partially anonymous. First name, but don't have my last name in my posts. I might have chosen a specific blogger type anonoymous name, but I'd never recognize it. :P

2. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side:

No! I refuse to answer this on the grounds... oh wait. Hey! There you go! ;)


3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror? 

Um... me? I mean this isn't that mirror in The Neverending Story, is it? O.o

4. What is your favorite summer cold drink? 

Probably fresh lemonade. Yum. *smacks lips*

5.When you take time for yourself, what do you do? 

Depends. Listen to music, sleep, play with the dogs, do something spa-like at home. Stuff like that.

6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it? 

World Peace.

7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever , the shy person, or always ditching? 

Depends on who you ask. Seriously. lol Probably most would say shy overachiever.

8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment of your life what would you see? 

The back of my eyelids. ;) Okay, fine... a smile on my face. :) Although if you consider it... why would I be able to see myself unless I was staring into that Neverending Story mirror? :-/

9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?

It's not obvious? I'm a snarky shy overachiever! :P

Passing the buck to:

Avery from Avery's Book and Other Fun Stuff Nook
Alexia from Alexia's Books and Such
Julie from Musings from the Slush Pile
Mad Scientist from Steampunkery & Book Reviews
Mary from Tribute Books Mama
Missie from The Unreadreader
Nina from J'Adore Happy Endings
Bella from Beguile Thy Sorrow
Jackie from Housewife Blues and Chihuahua Stories
Jessica from the Spinecracker
Mel from Mel's Random Reviews
The Slowest Bookworm

12 comments:

  1. Nice questions, good luck with world peace :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the award and some great answers AND many thanks for the links to all those other blogs - I love visiting other bloggers so will be making my way over asap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on receiving this one Melissa and I do love the fact you are a "shy, snarky overachiever" as it makes it lot's of fun to come back and visit the blog again and again!

    Melissa while I appreciate you thinking of my blog it has been designated as an award free zone since this past August as no longer able to take the time to pass on the awards to others...

    That being said have to go check out the other blogs you listed as 12 of them are new to me!
    jackie >_<

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Blodeuedd... lol I don't know why but when I was answering, it just felt so pageant like. So, I went with it. ;)

    @....Petty Witter I tried to do many that just started and are interesting! :)

    @Honeybee... anytime. :)

    @ jackie b central texas, Sorry, didn't catch that on your blog. Still it gets your name out there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for passing the award - it's my first! :-)

    I agree with Jackie - the snark is one of my reasons for revisiting! I love your answers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry for the slow response Melissa, I always forget to check comments *head slap*...
    Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!
    And now to try to think of 15 blogs to award this to. Hmmm...
    :)

    Avery

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome award and thank you for passing it to me. :) Love your answers. fresh lemonade, love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's my pleasure to have given this award. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it- World peace!!!



    Congrats on the award. You got a long one here. I like the easy awards... you know, a quick boost to my blogging ego and then pass on but you got the one with questions to think about. LOL!!! just kidding... but I do love the ones with easy questions. Simple is simple does. Do love the snarkiness Ms. snarky shy overachiever.

    Continue rockin' the blog world with your bad self!!=)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Working on my post now :)

    Mad Scientist

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ❤ comments!