Monday, September 14, 2009

Addiction

I have to admit it, I'm addicted. I recently got an iPod Touch and I have been on that thing a lot. So much so, that my dogs now have been giving me a dirty look every time they see it with me. What I'd like to introduce to you (if you happen to have a iPod Touch or iPhone) is the "Kindle for iPhone". It is available in the iTunes store for free. You can then download kindle books and read them on your device. Right now until Oct. 1 of this year you can get a few books for free as well. I have got some of the free books and downloaded them and they work fine. Just go to the kindle store or it's simpler to just click on this link here... deals on kindle books

So far I have downloaded "Elric Stealer of Souls" by Michael Moorcock, "Darkfever" by Karen Marie Moning, "My Soul to Lose" by Rachel Vincent, "Queen of the Orcs: King's Property" by Morgan Howell, "Kiss of Midnight" by Lara Adrian, and "The Angel Experiment" by James Patterson. Quite a lot of books for the bargain price of $0! Of course this also applies to those that have the Kindle device as well. So, hurry and get your books now! :)

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome. I wish I could afford a kindle. Maybe I will ask for one for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm already addicted to the iPhone and I haven't even gotten it yet. I'm waiting for my iPod to die so I can further justify buying and iPhone. Especially since my current phone is about six months old. But getting the Kindle app is on the pro list. Congrats on your new toy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to love your new iTouch!! I go app crazy! I've got Twitterrific, Dictionary.com, Google, TMZ, iheartradio, Wikipedia (the official Wikipedia app), Flixster, Facebook, Stanza (another ereader), B&N reader, and some games. All the apps listed above are gratis.

    Enjoy your new iTouch :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ❤ comments!