Wednesday, July 4, 2012

My Book Boyfriend

Meme hosted by the Unread Reader


My book boyfriend is from Erin Kellison's newest book in the Shadow series Fire Kissed (review tomorrow). In the book we have Jack Bastion. A dark haired, light eyed angel who doesn't care for mages at all. So, having to work with one... especially one that is so independent is quite annoying to him. Of course, being a warrior angel does not make him immune to Kaye's charmes and despite quite a bit of warring with himself, he finds himself longing for her touch. However Shadow (which mages are full of) is anathema to angel's light so how could he deal with it?

My answer? Forget the mage... I'm right here! ;)

Oh and who could I see playing this alpha angel with love that runs deep?


12 comments:

  1. Sorry, I had to pick myself up off the floor. Yowie! I do love your man harem! He's an excellent addition! Like that contraption he's wearing! LOL
    Is that yours?

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I can understand why you'd want to include Goran.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving this cover!!!! Alpha angel FTW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love that first picture. He looks pensive and those light eyes pop out with that dark hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that I'm seeing those pictures of Goran Visnjic, I'm thinking he would make a great Vlad, so I have no choice but to steal him. Hope you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh. My. Goodness! I seriously can’t wait to read this one! Those pictures are just wow and have me fanning myself. This is one I’m putting at the top of my TBR pile – Thank you so much for sharing and adding more to the books I must read right away! Have a great weekend! :)

    Here's mine:
    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/07/my-book-boyfriend-17-jase-garrett.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. They should definitely try to put some swoon-worthy guys on covers instead of girls in long dresses, LOL.
    Nice pick, I haven't heard of this book before but I'll need to check it out.

    Happy midnight dreaming!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just heard about this book early today on twitter! Yummy :) Me want!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ❤ comments!