This weeks questions come from: Tina of Tina’s Book Reviews
1. In the beginning of chapter 14, poor Jason is having a tough time at work. Its busy, people are rude, there are hot girls talking to him, big lady's are about to starve, all in all bad work day. So tell us about a time when you had to deal with a pushy customer or rude behavior, did you freak, keep it together, throw a slawburger?
I wish I could throw a slawburger. If you had to work with the public, chances are you have a pushy customer. Sadly true. My most memorable one was when I worked in a music store. The guy knew our store manager who was also working with me that night. It was closing time and he decided to take his sweet time (no I didn't get overtime, darn it) and he treated me like I was his personal slave and gave me a smile every time he gave a "command". He was loving the fact that he had me running around the whole store getting things he wanted and putting back stuff he didn't. I was pleasant to his face, but totally flipped him off under the counter when I waited for him to saunter over to finally pay for his purchase. It was solid wood and high up so he couldn't tell what I was doing. What an @rse!
2. In chapter 16 Jason is getting ready to shoot his rocking music video and perform for a crowd. Have you ever made a rock video, been in a play or anything that shows you doing something with musical talent? Extra points if you want to show us.
I have been in concert band, orchestra, played organ (no jokes now... lol), marching band, pep band, flute choir and I even took dance when I was little. I also had a semester of guitar. Yep, I have played in front of crowds and small audiences. I own no pics when I did any of these things. :D
3. Speaking of videos, the boys have a little chat about Steven Spielberg in chapter 17, what is your favorite Spielberg movie? Can't think of one...well then tell us about one of your favorite Sci-fi movies.
Easy... E.T. Hands (er... fingers) down!
4. At the end of Chapter 17 the guys say bye to Dred who is getting ready to move, did you ever have to start over in a new school or new place when you were in highschool? Was it good, bad...horrible?
Not in HS, but in kindergarden 1/2 through the year. That was horrible. I didn't know anyone and a boy I liked took my asparagus! Um... I know that needs explaining, but I'll just let that one go for now.. LOL
5. If you had a pet Unicorn what would you name it?
And just for fun: Would you rather be pecked to death by a vulture or eat a Goblins toenails???
I'd have to say vulture. You mention eating toenails and I'm totally squicking (it's a word, I just made it up!) out. :P
Last weeks questions will be from: Jen of In the Closet With a Bibliophile