Sunday, October 2, 2011

Showing off My RAK!

I really should officially join RAK and make a button for the occasion... LOL

I just had to say an official THANKS to 
Bookish Brunette
She rocks my face off!
She gifted me with:
And not just an old ARC, but a brand spankin' new HC!

I also want to thank:
Felicia from the Geeky Blogger
who just rocks. :D

I also want to thank 
Photobucket

for giving me:
Hey, this one comes with a entry to winning things! Woo! :)

Your mission details: 

  1. Slap the graphic on your blog.
  2. Give link props to the person who gave you the award (keep the hard, best, fast and strong on your side!).
  3. Spread the awesome and nominate five (5) other bloggers who you think exemplify what it means to be cool, fun and cutting edge.
  4. Let the recipients know they’ve won this honor on their blogs.
  5. Last but not least, shoot Gini Koch an email at gini@ginikoch.com and let her know you’re the best of the best of the best, sir! (put “Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger” in the subject line!) by sharing that you’ve been nominated and telling her which other bloggers you nominated, and she’ll enter you into the “Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger” Contest. Find out more details and what the loot is at http://www.ginikoch.com/winstuff.htm.
Nominations:

Oh there are so many bloggers out there that rock. I just tried to pick those that might like the swag or the books. So, just know I think y'all rock!

13 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new books! I really enjoyed Divergent and am sure you will as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley is awesome for gifting you Divergent! One of my favorite books this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh awesome! I loved Divergent it's a very fun, action packed book. Hope you like it!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. I *heart* you big time! Like I would come stalk you and the puppies all the time --- except my big babies would pitch a fit because I would have "other dog" smell :)

    (((((((((((( hugs )))))))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah for DIVERGENT...because really, it rocks my socks off. Four is my YUM YUM! Hope you enjoy, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. RAK is so amazing. I should participate sometime. If only I wasn't so busy buying books for myself. *sigh*

    I hope you win big!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Simcha... Oh I know I will! Thanks!!

    @Jacinda... She is made of awesome!

    @Giselle... Oh yes! A 3rd rec for the book in this post alone!

    @Felicia... As long as your pups checked out my pup's butt, it'd be all good! LOL

    ((HUGS)))

    @Jen...SWEET!

    @Savannah... Thanks! It looks like a great read!

    @Missie.. Well, I'm not a part of the RAK meme yet, but I couldn't let some things just slide without an acknowledgement! :) Oh and even tho I think the Gini books are UF, I know there is romance in it as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're welcome :D And I am so glad you gave it to other blogs I also love :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whatever! YOU rock my face off!!! What am I supposed to do with that alien thing? Just follow the link? I think I was already nominated.... Lol! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on an impressive RAK, Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eep! I just gave you this award as well! lol. I was by last night and you hadn't posted it, now today it's here. *sigh* You are well desearving of this one. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the nomination - you totally rock! And nice RAK too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ❤ comments!