Saturday, October 1, 2011

On My Wishlist...


Meme hosted by Book Chick City

By a Thread by Jennifer Estep
tbp: Jan. 31, 2012
Description:

Gin Blanco never thought she’d need a vacation from being an assassin. But a few weeks ago, she killed Mab Monroe, her nemesis and the most powerful Fire elemental in Ashland. Now, all the city’s lowlifes are trying to make a name for themselves by taking out the Spider. So she heads south to a swanky beach town, along with her baby sister, Bria, for a weekend of fun in the sun. But when an old friend of Bria’s is threatened by a powerful vampire with deadly elemental magic, it looks like Gin will have to dig the silverstone knives out of her suitcase after all. But this time, her special powers might not be enough to prevent her from coming home in a pine box…


Flesh and Blood by Kristen Painter
tbp: Oct. 25, 2011
Description:

Those born into the comarré life produced blood in rich, pure, powerful abundance...

With the Ring of Sorrows still missing, and the covenant between othernaturals and mortals broken, Chrysabelle and Malkolm’s problems are just beginning. Chrysabelle still owes Malkolm for his help, but fulfilling that debt means returning to Corvinestri, the hidden vampire city where neither is welcome.

Bad Blood by Kristen Painter
tbp: Dec. 1, 2011
Description:

Samhain approaches, bringing with it the final melding of the mortal and othernatural worlds. No one knows just how much power the night holds...

Violent murders occur in Paradise City as counterfeit comarré are systematically hunted. The police and the Kubai Mata have more than enough trouble to keep themselves occupied. As war erupts at home, Malkolm and Chrysabelle head to New Orleans to recover the Ring of Sorrows. Chrysabelle is forced to make a life and death decision and will realize that her relationship to Malkolm may have fatal consequences.

The clock is ticking . . .

Oh yes! I want to continue both books! Please! Me want! ;)

So, what is on your wishlist this week?

15 comments:

  1. First - I LOVE your new banner!! Wish I had more computer skill... *sigh*

    Second - I want all those books as well! Okay I haven't started either series but I have the first books and have a sixth sense that I will love them! Or maybe I just trust your reviews! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to get into the Flesh and Blood series. Book #1 sounds great and I love all the covers.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. How freaking GORGEOUS are those covers?!?! *gasp*

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORE the new header and background!!! And Kersten Painter's books - I want to get them just for the stunning covers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the three covers ! Some more books to read !!! Your new header is awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh hello Octorber theme you look niiiice :D

    Actually the Kristen painter books show on my Barnes and Noble recommendations often now hehe I may give in now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Must read book 1, and then maybe I would wish for those two too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really really want to read Kristen Painter's new series...they just look so hot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My wishlist post is short and sweet this week. I'm swamped with the needs of a tiny stray kitten that I've adopted. Come see what I'm wishing for.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me want many books too! Great list! Amd btw I love your new header! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Crap! I thought Flesh and Blood was coming out on the 5th! I have it pre-ordered for my Kindle and was so looking forward to this one!

    Note to self: wear reading glasses!Another 20 days to wait then I thought! Crap!

    This series is gonna be awesomeness, Melissa! Great Choice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. *Sigh* What am I going to do with you? I'm really weighted down with great books already, and you keep adding to the list. ;D Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just finished SPIDER'S REVENGE last night. It was SO good! I seriously loved Owen in that book and pretty much wanted to devour him. Besides, it has sisterly love in it and that is like one of my weaknesses....kind of like kryptonite. I'm really excited for BY A THREAD to see what happens between all the characters!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! You sure are craving those Blood books like a...well.... like a blood-sucking fiend! I wonder why??

    Could it be because VAMPIRE are the most awesome of them all! YES! I believe that is the reasons.

    Love the covers, can't wait to get my hands on the books. So happy the release dates aren't far apart. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ❤ comments!