Thursday, August 16, 2012

Don't Fear the Reaper: Week 3

Questions Week 3 hosted by Jen @ In the Closet with a Bibliophile.

Chapters 11-16 


1. I do have a soft spot for Charley's Aunt Lilian. She is sweet and soft while somehow also being a little dirty and I find that hilarious in an aunt. Do you have any relatives dead or alive that remind you of Aunt Lillian? If not, tell me about your favorite deceased relative. 

I loved Aunt Lillian. What a card... although I don't think I'd like her coffee.

My cousin who was like my big brother but not Lillian like. He was protective of me when we were kids and had a great sense of humor. He will always be missed. Okay, on to the next question before I tear.

2. In these chapters, we get a little closer to Reyes and his secrets. Neil, the warden at the prison where Reyes is currently incarcerated - and a high school mate of Charley's - tells a story about how Reyes ended up in the Coma and something he witnessed. What do you think of the story? What does this lead you to think about Reyes?

It made me think that Reyes was a special person who took care of the weaker. He had a good heart. That will twist you up later... LOL

3. One of the things I love most about Ubie and Charley's relationship is that Ubie aka Uncle Bob has absolute faith in our Charley. Maybe it's because Charley's been solving murder cases for ages and Ubie knows that Charley knows things. If you could pick a super power, which one would you choose? Seeing the dead? Invisibility?

I've always said I'd love to defy gravity. Flying, no bras... lol (had to throw that in there) freaking the doc out when they weigh you... lots of fun. :D

4. Okay, in my opinion, there is nothing better than walking into your living room and seeing the god-like creature of your dreams standing there waiting for you. If you were in Charley's shoes, who would be standing in your living room?? 

First, what size shoe does she wear? Hm... And second... REYES... duh... ;D LOL

5. We get a surprise visit from Rosie's husband and we find out some information about Reyes...that he and The Big Bad are the same guy. What are your thoughts? Were you surprised about Rosie's husband or did you feel that one coming? What about Bad Reyes, had you already made the connection? 

If I remember when I listened to this the first time, I knew that Big Bad and Reyes were the same. I knew what was going to happen to that jerk, Rosie's hubby. I'm surprised he survived tho.

August 23rd: Chapters 16-20 hosted by Rainy Day Ramblings

11 comments:

  1. What shoe size does she wear? LMAO! I think there may be a part of one of the books where it even tells us. You crack me up.

    Defy gravity! I love those flying dreams. Always wanted them to be real. That's an excellent choice.

    Also, I'm not giving up rights to Reyes, but after book 3 I'm just saying I'd rather see Barrons or Curran. And since you can't lay claim to Curran I don't even have to fight it out. ;) I'm really hoping for some different actions from Reyes in book 4. I'll still fight you for him...because let's face it. He's hot.

    *HUGGLES*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flying would be amazing. Total freedom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to start this series but I need to! And hey, I would not mind some godd-like hottie waiting in my living room! YES PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flying (okay I LOL at the no bra bit!) could be great too! I didn't even consider that one! Think of all the time you would save not being in rush hour traffic all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I got teary eyed writing about my grandpa. Ha! No bras and awesome weighs ins sounds like a plan! High five on that girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every time I see these posts I think how awful I am to have not started this series yet! I really need to get to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh boy, there's going to be a cat fight over Reyes. I'll get the popcorn.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love to fly. Reyes is a good guy...sometimes. He can be bad too. All the bad boys have to be complicated.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think she has big feet---I am saying that because I do :)

    No not Reyes (oh wait y'all can have Reyes) ----yes you pick Reyes. Remember that you picked Reyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can have shady but hottie Reyes, but I claim Curran. It's always nice to have the Beast Lord on your side. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Charley's shoe size...LOL! It would be so cool to fly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ❤ comments!