Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Top Off Tuesday

I have been enjoying this meme on Felicia's The Geeky Blogger's blog and have finally found some time to join in. The other players are Amanda from On a Book Bender, Christi from Smitten with Reading. Button made by Missie at The Unread Reader

My submissionS this week are...

Hell on Wheels
by Julie Ann Walker
Black Knights Inc.--Behind the facade of their tricked-out motorcycle shop is an elite special ops team assigned the jobs too hot for anyone else to handle.
Hold On Tight... 
Ex-Marine Nate "Ghost" Weller is an expert at keeping his cool--and his distance--which makes him one hell of a sniper. It's also how he keeps his feelings for Ali Morgan in check. Sweet, sexy Ali has always revved his engine, but she's his best friend's baby sister...and totally off limits. 
Rough Road Ahead 
Ali's never seen anything sexier than Nate Weller straddling his custom Harley--or the flash of danger in his eyes when she tells him she's in trouble. First something happened to her brother, and now she's become the target of a nasty international organization. With Nate, her life is in the most capable hands possible--but her heart is another story altogether.
In Rides Trouble
by Julie Ann Walker
Rebel with a Cause
Becky "Rebel" Reichert never actually goes looking for trouble. It just has a tendency to find her. Like the day Frank Knight showed up at her door, wanting to use her motorcycle shop as a cover for his elite special ops team. But Becky prides herself on being able to hang with the big boys-she can weld, drive, and shoot just as well as any of them.
Man with a Mission

Munitions, missiles, and mayhem are Frank's way of life. The last thing the ex-SEAL wants is for one brash blonde to come within fifty feet of anything that goes boom. Yet it's just his rotten luck when she ends up in a hostage situation at sea. Come hell or high water, he will get her back-whether she says she needs him or not.
Rev it Up 
by Julie Ann Walker
He Never Misses a Target 
Jake "the Snake" Sommers earned his SEAL codename by striking quickly and quietly - and with lethal force. That's how he broke Michelle Carter's heart. It was the only way to keep her safe - from himself. Four long years later, Jake is determined to get a second chance. But to steal back into Michelle's loving arms, Jake is going to have to prove he can take things slow. Real slow... 
She Aims to Make Him Beg 
Michelle Carter has never forgiven Jake for being so cliché as to "love her and leave her." But when her brother, head of the Black Knights elite ops agency, ticks off the wrong mobster, she must do the unimaginable: place her life in Jake's hands. No matter what they call him, this man is far from cold-blooded. And once he's wrapped around her heart, he'll never let her go...
Unfortunately no eyes to get lost in... somehow they don't need to see... Still a nice view. :) Just some fun books I read last year. I know 2 of the 3 don't have their tops off, but still... :D

So what is in your top off Tuesday view?

27 comments:

  1. This series is great! I love the covers and the stories. great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about adding this series to my TBR. With cover like that it would nice just to have them laying around for petting purposes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice covers. I think I have a new series to start reading ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I *heart* this series. I haven't read book 3 yet but I do have it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This whole series is fabulous...both covers and books! #4 is just as gorgeous! Great choice! smiles....

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun series Melissa! I really enjoyed books one and two and still need to read three. Maybe since he's topless his book is the sexiest one yet? *crosses fingers* :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a new series to me, off to check it out!
    YAY! I love being introduced to new series

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes this sexy series. I bought them while they were on sale in December or January. I think they all need their shirts off!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree! Their shirts need to be OFF! HOT covers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I'm sure you'll volunteer to help them out of those shirts? :D

      Delete
  10. Jaw, meet floor! *fans self* My favorite has to be the first, all good looking and mysterious in his black T-shirt! I don't think they make them like that anymore... guys, not T-shirts, LOL. At least not where I live.
    Thanks for this late afternoon treat. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a great series! I like the first cover the best :)
    Happy reading,
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, this sounds like a lovely series! And who doesn't like a guy in jeans and a white tee? Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hadn't heard of this series yet but I like the description of the first book!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Even with the tops on you can see the chiseled chest they have. :) Great picks this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ❤ comments!