Monday, April 4, 2011

Winners!

...and here is the announcement of those hitting those high note from:
The winner for the hard cover book of:
I Know I Am, But What Are You?
is...
Alex! (confirmed)
and the winner of the ebook of:
How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf
is...
Angelshimmery! (confirmed)
Congrats! 
Winners have been e-mailed.
Don't forget to check your spam mail just in case. You now have 48 hours to get back to me or I'll have to pick another winner.
Get back to me so you can keep hitting those high notes and have fun with your new book!
Next giveaway is...

10 comments:

  1. Congrats (why I am not surprised I am not among them?)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @anachronist... send all complaints to...




    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! Now I am just going to have to buy I Know I am, but what are you?

    Groceries are sooo over rated.

    Congrats winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy reading, all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I won! I've checked my spam and inbox but no email.... Shall I just contact you direct? Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You ALWAYS have the BEST icanhazcheeseburger cats!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ❤ comments!