Saturday, April 16, 2011

On My Wishlist...

Fury by Elizabeth Miles
TBP: Sept. 6, 2011

From Goodreads:
In book one of the Fury trilogy, Emily Winters and Chase Singer discover that a little guilt isn’t the only consequence of doing wrong. After Emily hooks up with her best friend’s boyfriend and Chase’s secret harassment of a social outcast spirals out of control, three mysterious Furies—paranormal creatures that often assume the form of beautiful female cousins—come to town to make sure that Emily and Chase get what they deserve. Not everyone will survive—and those who do will discover there are worse punishments than death. But when Emily befriends outcast Drea and learns more about who and what the Furies really are, she becomes resolved above all to take them down and stop their plans. Little does Emily know, by confronting the Furies, she could become inextricably bound to them for life.
Blood Rights by Kristen Painter
TBP: Oct. 1, 2011

From Orbit books:

The lacy gold mapped her entire body. A finely-wrought filigree of stars, vines, flowers, butterflies, ancient symbols and words ran from her feet, up her legs, over her narrow waist, spanned her chest and finished down her arms to the tips of her fingers… 
Born into a life of secrets and service, Chrysabelle’s body bears the telltale marks of a comarré—a special race of humans bred to feed vampire nobility. When her patron is murdered, she becomes the prime suspect, which sends her running into the mortal world…and into the arms of Malkolm, an outcast vampire cursed to kill every being from whom he drinks. 
Now Chrysabelle and Malkolm must work together to stop a plot to merge the mortal and supernatural worlds. If they fail, a chaos unlike anything anyone has ever seen will threaten to reign.
So, what is on your paranormal wishlist this week?

20 comments:

  1. Blood Rights is one book I just added to my own wishlist cos I frickin love the cover! and the story looks good too...are you sneaking a peak at my envious wishlist? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those covers!

    Here is my wishlist http://mykeepershelf.blogspot.com/2011/04/on-my-wishlist.html

    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen Fury crop up on a few different blogs and it is now on my wish list :)

    This is my first week participating in the meme and I keep coming across a fantastic range of books.

    I am a new follower, I really love your blog design :)


    Jules
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't the cover for Blood Rights gorgeous, well both of them are actually and sound good on top of that.

    Happy reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just instantly added Blood Rights to my wishlist based on the cover! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooh! That cover for Fury is Wicked Cool! I'm not sure how much it matches with the premise, but I'm spooked.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, I need to stop visiting on your wishlist day because I always end up wanting every book you post and my poor wallet is getting angry. My wallet can suck it though, I'm still buying these books! The cover for Fury is gorgeous, I love how her hair turns into the flames.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a special post coming ip on Blood Rights! Doesn't it look fabulous????

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cover of Blood Rights is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just saw Blood R on the other blog I visited, and it looks great! What a stunning cover, I hope the book is as good

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both of these look really good and I am just fascinated with the cover art.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh now! Blood Rites sounds just fabulous, will look out for that one!

    Love your blog header :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Blood Rites looks like a bride in white gone awry - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooo awesome, awesome picks! I definitely need to add both to the top of my TBR list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. great pics! love those covers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. More books to add to my wishlist. This the first I have heard of Blood Rights. Both of them sound good.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey, I've seen these books too! They both sound really really good. :) ANd the covers are great to look at too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I couldn't agree more with these books Melissa! They are both gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I had not heard of the books before. The covers are stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ❤ comments!