Thursday, April 29, 2010

New YA series coming!

Since it seems that I've been on a YA kick, I thought I'd share some news I happened upon at Kelly Gay's Blog. She is going to write a YA series with the first book called, "Darkness Becomes Her" under the pen name Kelly Keaton. She now has a Facebook page where she intends to write about her YA stuff. Go there and "like" the page!

This was taken right from the info page about the book:


DARKNESS BECOMES HER releases April 2011. A second untitled novel will follow in April 2012. 

Here's a bit about the book taken from the Publisher's Marketplace listing: DARKNESS BECOMES HER, (GODS & MONSTERS, Book 1), in which a hardened teen on the run searches for the truth about her monstrous heritage with a group of misfit kids in a post-apocalyptic New Orleans, a city state now run by the creatures of the night.

Website is in the works. You can also find me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/kellykeaton 


Yay! This one sounds like something I really want to read!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention, Melissa! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know my blog is small, but I do hope it helps. This series sounds very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does sounds really cool! Thanks for mentioning it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This does sound like a great series. Hmmm, in a year. Wonder if I can get caught up by then. :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ❤ comments!