Thursday, April 1, 2010

Awards

I wanted to acknowledge some awards I received recently...


HumaneAward
This one was from Larissa from Welcome to Larissa's Life


award_1
This one is from Sarah from My World of Books


I wanted to officially thank these two sweet people for thinking of me. And because I have received so many awards, I will only pass on the one that I haven't received before (since I already passed the other two on).


This one I received from Trini of A Book Lover's Review. I am supposed to:



Thank and link to the person that gave you the award.


Pass this award to 15 bloggers you've recently discovered and think are fantastic.


Contact the blogs and let them know they've won.


State 7 things about yourself.

  1. This blog was supposed to be a painting a day blog with book reviews. Looks like it's the other way around.
  2. I have long hair and have been threatened by strangers not to cut it.
  3. I am a Coloradan
  4. I love large dogs
  5. I've owned the sweetest pit bull on earth when I was a kid.
  6. I love Mexican and Italian food.
  7. I have no more boring factoids to add. ;)
I pass this on to (in no particular order):


Seriously, visit these blogs. They are great!!!

10 comments:

  1. Aw lookit all your pretty awards! Thanks for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your awards, Melissa! And thank you so much of passing an award on to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award..the humane one with the little doggy is so cute! Thanks for passing on an award to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for thinking of me Melissa! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations on all your awards, and thank you so much for thinking of me! I adore your blog, melissa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your awards! Threatened by strangers not to cut your hair? How long is it??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the award! I am sooooo very behind on getting them posted! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS on all these lovely awards! You are deserving!=)

    I would love to have a very large very friendly dog one day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the awards and thanks so much for passing one on to me. I'm happy you enjoy my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ❤ comments!