Sign up Deets at the Geeky Blogger!
This weeks questions from Smash Attack Reads!
1. I love Leif Helgarson, Viking Vampire, Esq. I have to say that combo makes a pretty cool attorney. If you could have a paranormal/mythical beastie (or combo) covering your tuckus in court, what would you choose and why?
I would definitely take Leif. Beta male in his clan which means he is second in charge. Which also means that no human could EVER make him flinch. Good thing to have around in court and in other areas of law in which they woud try to bully you.
2. The police show up to question Atticus about his Irish Wolfhound, Oberon. If you could own any dog breed, what would it be and why? (P.S. Oberon is going on my list of favorite sidekicks!)
I have actually wanted a Irish Wolfhound. If it wasn't for the short lifespan and the massive hip and elbow problems they have, I would have gotten one by now. There was one in our animal shelter. I almost took him, but couldn't because my house is full. A rescue group got him.
My dobe is a pressie from my parents. I adore dobes! He's my first. Clowns and they are so sweet. Not for the unexperienced dog owner, however.
3. Malina Sokolowski and the other Sisters of the Three Auroras coven have my antennae up. What is your opinion of them?
Tricky! Yep... summed it up in one word. :D
4. Brighid, goddess of poetry, fire and the forge, gave Atticus the power of Cold Iron, which can be used to fight off that nasty lilttle hellspawn. If you could wield one magical power, what would it be and why?
Oh that is a hard question. I'm not sure what is all up for grabs. Hm... I like his magical eye. Reveals what is hidden and I like that idea. I also like the idea of camouflage. Oh and the magical hair! Never have a bad hair day. I think I need more time to explore this world to decide. LOL
5. The cops show up at Atticus’ shop to search for poor Oberon, who remains magically hidden throughout the ordeal. What is the one thing you would do if you could remain hidden from sight? I want to hear some good answers for this one!
I don't know. I know... not a good answer. I don't really like being voyeuristic. Plus, knowing me, it wouldn't work anyway. I'd giggle or cough or something to give me away. However, I would probably find out what others were saying behind my back. Sometimes, though... it's so much better to not know for certain and live in ignorance. LOL
Btw, ending this week on chpt 15 was so mean! Just sayin' ;) LOL
Join us in discussion if you can! Next weeks questions hosted by In the Closet with a Bibliophile