Wednesday, July 27, 2016

On My Wishlist: Snared by Jennifer Estep

Oooh it's been a  Elemental Assassin summer... and that is so good!

However, winter is coming and this is what we will have this winter:

Snared
by Jennifer Estep
Series: Elemental Assassin #16
400 p.
Publisher: Pocket Books
Published: 1/31/17
If you don’t know Gin “the Spider” Blanco, you don’t know dangerous female heroines.
Irony 101—The Spider herself snared in someone else’s web… 
Another week, another few clues trickling in about the Circle, the mysterious group that supposedly runs the city’s underworld. Gathering intel on my hidden enemies is a painstaking process, but a more immediate mystery has popped up on my radar: a missing girl. 
My search for the girl begins on the mean streets of Ashland, but with all the killers and crooks in this city, I’m not holding out much hope that she’s still alive. 
A series of clues leads me down an increasingly dark, dangerous path, and I realize that the missing girl is really just the first thread in this web of evil. As an assassin, I’m used to facing down the worst of the worst, but nothing prepares me for this new, terrifying enemy—one who strikes from the shadows and is determined to make me the next victim.
I know this is quite early but Jennifer Estep shared the cover and I couldn't resist!

What is on your cold weather wishlist?

28 comments:

  1. I love this series so this is a definitely must for me as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAS! I just read all fourteen books so I'm totally caught up and I can't wait for this either! I so need more Gin in my life! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm almost ready for the next book. Cannot wait for both. :D

      Delete
  3. Ooh I do love books with good feisty females.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you'll enjoy this one! I know you're a big fan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to go back to this series! I love that you're enjoying it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gads, well maybe by the time I finally start this series it will be done.LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, if that happens you can devour them all at once! :D

      Delete
  7. Yass!!! I hope this series never ends!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really need to read book 2 in this series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I do think this series gets better as it goes along. :)

      Delete
  9. I haven't read anything by her, but should. Hope you get a chance to read and enjoy soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, Yes, Yes!! I didn't read the blurb yet, for fear it would tell me a spoiler from the upcoming book, Unraveled. But this series is an auto-buy for me. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, but I just couldn't resist posting it! :)

      Delete
  11. Good golly! There is another book! LOL! This is great that the series keeps going.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes... another author I want to try! I need more time to read!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ❤ comments!