Wednesday, August 19, 2015

On My Wishlist: The Drafter by Kim Harrison


The Drafter 
by Kim Harrison
Series: The Peri Reed Chronicles #1
432 p.
Publisher: Gallery Books
Published: 9/1/15
Detroit 2030. Double-crossed by the person she loved and betrayed by the covert government organization that trained her to use her body as a weapon, Peri Reed is a renegade on the run. 
Don’t forgive and never forget has always been Peri’s creed. But her day job makes it difficult: she is a drafter, possessed of a rare, invaluable skill for altering time, yet destined to forget both the history she changed and the history she rewrote. 
When Peri discovers her name on a list of corrupt operatives, she realizes that her own life has been manipulated by the agency. She joins forces with a mysterious rogue soldier in a deadly race to piece together the truth about her final task, unable to trust even herself.
I still need to read her other series but I so want to try this one!!
What is on your wishlist this week? 

20 comments:

  1. Oooo the start of a new series. Yes please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this one and I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read this one as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I plan to read this and as I haven't read her other famous UF series, this will be my first. I hope I fall in love with The Drafter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh this looks cool! I picked up one of her books and wound up shelving it as a DNF, but I've been meaning to try more from her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. New to me but sounds good. Hope you get a chance to read it soon,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yeah. I've seen this one around and it does look soooo gooood! I'd like to have the time to get to it as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm currently reading this, but it's pissing me off because I keep getting interrupted with stupid life events. lol. If you haven't already, I suggest reading Sideswipe first. I think it's still 99 cent

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll read anything she writes! LOVE HER!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have about 100 pages left to read and I keep trying to savour it..LOL Read Sideswiped first though!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I still need to try her. She's coming to visit our town during her tour and man I need to read her before then. lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this sounds really really good! I have only read one other by her, Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ❤ comments!