Saturday, October 16, 2010

On My Wishlist...

This Side of the Grave (Night Huntress #5) by Jeaniene Frost (to be published late Feb/ early March 2011)
From Goodreads:

Danger waits on both sides of the grave… 
Half-vampire Cat Crawfield and her vampire husband Bones have fought for their lives, as well as for their relationship. But just when they’ve triumphed over the latest battle, Cat’s new and unexpected abilities threaten to upset a long-standing balance… 
With the mysterious disappearance of vampires, rumors abound that a species war is brewing. A zealot is inciting tensions between the vampires and ghouls, and if these two powerful groups clash, innocent mortals could become collateral damage. Now Cat and Bones are forced to seek help from a dangerous “ally”—the ghoul queen of New Orleans herself. But the price of her assistance may prove more treacherous than even the threat of a supernatural war. …to say nothing of the repercussions Cat never imagined.
Okay, I know... seriously this is a no brainer.  Especially to those of us who have been following this series. However, it's still on my wishlist and I can't wait! I love Cat and Bones and can't wait to see what happens. Ah... I'm already squeeing with excitement! :D
So, what are you wishing for this week?

14 comments:

  1. It might be a "no brainer" but can tell you that release day is way too far out!!!! Good pick hope you get your wish when it comes out to read Melissa!

    I am in the mood for some holiday hotties this week

    jackie >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo freakin Hoo!!!!!!!! I cannot WAIT for this dang book already! and I LOVE the cover and inside art, *swoon*!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait for this book either!! And Jeaniene Frost just announced that there will be 2 more books in the series, making it a total of 9!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I have the first one in this series on my list....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited for this one too, with the added footnote that I hope the "conflict" between Cat and Bones in terms of their relationship is over. I'd like to see this book be the one where they're united and have to work to fight others instead of each other. Guess we'll have to wait and see!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still a few books behind having just read the first cat & Bones book, but looking forward to the reading ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like I'm not the only one excited for this one. Oh and @Book Vixen... I heard the news. What great news. Now if we can get the 2 more stretched to 10 more... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have book 1 :D
    ...I just gotta read it too

    ReplyDelete
  9. What is it about gargoyles on the cover that draw me in? Is there a gargoyle in the story???

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm wishing for a mixed bag of books as always. Here's what I'm wishing for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I have heard great things on this series. And one of the women I work with started this series, or read a few books in it, but she loved it. I have it on my lists, but have to get to them. :) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ❤ comments!