Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Okay, I am one that finds these 8 legged creatures scary, so I thought this would be something fun to wish everyone a Happy Halloween! It will follow your mouse. Just check it out and play a bit.




Oh, and one of my favorite programs, Ghost Hunters will be on tonight. I like them because they don't think that every speck of dust is something otherworldly and try to debunk as much as possible. Here are some things they caught that they couldn't explain away. What do you think?


This is just for fun. It was my favorite promo for Hell Boy and Ghost Hunters. :D

...and there is a good Halloween story at All Things Urban Fantasy by Kersten Hamilton. There is also a giveaway involved. So go HERE to find out more and read the story!
Oh...btw, BOO! ;D

4 comments:

  1. Spiders are scary, and icky. Yak.

    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son loves Ghost Hunters even though some it scare him, not as much as spiders though.

    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the spider! So cute! Of course, if it was real, I'd be screaming.

    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that spider! eww, and cool all in one. :)

    Love the video on Hell boy meeting Ghost hunters. To cool. :) Hope you had a great Halloween. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ❤ comments!