Friday, February 5, 2016

Book Blogger Craft Circle

This is the meme I had mentioned in a previous post. If you are a crafter and want to do something more on your blog, then join us! I'd love to see what people make.


From Briane from Talk Supe: Welcome to Books & Crafts, a craft circle composed of book bloggers, a sporadic meme where we share our other creative pursuits aside from reading and blogging. Everyone is welcome to join, just add your tag/label links below and you're good to go!



You can see previous craft posts I've done and posted in this blog by clicking HERE. Most are at the end of the post.

20 comments:

  1. I can not do crafts, I am really bad at it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea... no. I don't believe it. Just have to find something you enjoy doing.

      Delete
  2. I am always in awe of the wonderful crafts you do, Melissa. You rock. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was more of a crafty person... I'm too addicted to books and blogging right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you ever get interested in one, I bet you would rock it.

      Delete
  4. Woot! So happy the linky worked!

    As I said the other day, I loved that bag you made, very ingenious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! I craft but nothing professional. Just for fun when I can :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun meme, I love seeing what you create and saw Lily and Lexxie's first posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'd love to see what you would create. Your food memes would fit nicely with this one.

      Delete
  7. My post is up. I am so not crafty but I do them anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never been a craft person, but I do enjoy looking at them and going to craft shows. I hope you all have fun with all this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ❤ comments!