Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving or just Happy Thursday!

Going to take a short break and be back Monday. Figured it would be a good time to have a break because so many people will be MIA anyway. :) So, I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving or a Happy Thursday depending on where you are in the world. :)

Don't forget, if you want to participate in:
I've been joined by Felicia the Geeky Blogger in the past and she is joining in with me this year as well! If you would like to join us in doing something for this, give me a e-mail shout. Just put Puppy Celebration in the subject line so I know what it is about. (Example of what I did last year)

If you have a favorite charity do link up below or chose one to support:
This will also show up on the animal linky page above.

Also, Don't forget if you have extra books (even ARCs) then think about giving to Candace from Candace's Book Blog. She is doing a book drive to give to the people of the Pine Ridge Reservation. Go HERE for the deets!

Also...
Many cool things for you to join up in the coming months:
Best of 2013 Audiobook Blog Hop

You can always see what is going on on the giveaways/contest page.

10 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving, girl! Have a fantastic one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A happy thanksgiving/Thursday to you and yours also. Enjoy your break and I'll see you Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving to you too, my friend! We don't celebrate here, not really, but I did take some time to think about all the things I'm grateful for. One has too, every once in a while
    I hope you had a lovely time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving Melissa! Enjoy your black Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! And OMG love that pic, it's hilarious! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. That picture is adorable! I was pretty absent over the long weekend, though I was on the computer I was mostly just working. I did post, but now I'm trying to catch up on visiting everyone.
    Thanks for mentioning the book drive!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ❤ comments!