Yes, Animewookie from My Gallery of Worlds has tagged me in a meme and since I had a space available and I was procrastinating from something I should have been doing *snicker* I thought it might be fun to do!
1. Answer the eleven questions that were asked of you by the person who tagged you
2. Make up eleven new questions and tag eleven new people to do the meme!
3. Let them know you tagged them!
1. If you could describe your life in a color, what would it be and why?
I'd say midnight blue because it is mysterious. Oh wait... that is what I wish it could be... other than beige. Too boring. LOL
2. Do you have any pets? If so, what are they, their name/s and why do they fit your personality?
I have 2 dogs currently. One is a total goof and is the doberman. My alaskan malamute loves to be the audience to the doberman's goofyness. She also likes ruling the doberman. Although that sounds appealing... I think I'm probably more like my dobe. LOL
3. Where did you fit in in high school...jock, band geek, popular crowd...etc?
Seriously? I don't know. I had a lot of different friends. Many didn't even know I was friends with others. It wasn't anything strange or dramatic... it was just that they didn't have things in common with the other and so didn't hang out. I pretty much would hang with anyone and had fun.
4.How do you react in an emergency...fight or flight, go get help, the calm one???
Depends on the situation. Usually fight or calm.
5. If they were making a movie of your life, who would you chose to play you... why?
Angelina Jolie. Why? Who wouldn't want to look like that even in fantasy? LOL
6. Why is your best friend your best friend, what makes them so special?
She was someone I could talk to about things I couldn't normally with anyone else. I hope she felt the same. I miss her and I consider her a true angel now. :)
7. If money was no object, and you were going to buy yourself soothing completely frivolous, what would it be, and why?
No object? A vacation!
7. Three words that describe your personality?
Passionate, Goofy, and Strange... and loving that this is #7 twice. ;D
8. Who was your favorite teacher and how did they influence you?
Oh I had several. Most were in grade school. Usually it was just the encouragement in learning on your own and being creative with it.
9. What do you consider true strength?
Well, it has nothing to do with exercise weights. I say if you grunt when you pick it up... put it down!
10. What is your favorite game? (video, board, card...any kind)
Don't have a fave at the moment, but I loved Plants Vs. Zombies for a while. :)
11.What season do you love the most, why?
Depends. I love all the seasons for different reasons. Yes, even the dead of winter has it's promise when it is silent and calm.
Now I saw Blodeuedd do this one and didn't tag anyone. I think I'll do the same since schedules are so tight and many don't do awards (which this is like). So, I'm not tagging anyone but would LOVE to see how you answer the following (please let me know if you do it so I can see it):
1. If you had written a book of your life, what would be the title.
2. In the vein of a 6 word story... tell me about yourself.
3. Who would be your top choices in your book boyfriend harem?
4. Which character in a book would you like to be?
5. Which character in a book are you most like?
6. Do you have pets? Tell us about them?
7. Would you like to have a mythological pet? What would it be?
8. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
9. If you could dump a heroine in a book and take her place, what book and who would that be?
10. What is at the top of your bucket list?
11. What do you want most in your life right at this moment?
Have fun! You can even answer a few in the comments if you wish. :)