Monday, January 18, 2010

Humane Award


La Coccinelle of The Ladybug Reads has bestowed upon me the Humane Award! Thanks it was so sweet of you to think of me! :)

I forward this award to the following who have shown me much support recently:

StephanieD at the Misfit Salon for her interesting posts, great reviews and contests.

Mary from the BookHound who is a great dog owner and book reviewer.

Melissa (My World) from, of course, My World who is sweet with a wonderful name (if I do say so myself) and a great blog as well.

Nina of J'Adore Happy Endings. Another great book blogger who cares about others.

Jenn from Books at Midnight who has wonderful reviews and an interest in others.

Do go to their blogs if you have not been before. I think you will enjoy their insights as much as I have.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Melissa!

    Well-deserved award for your always great comments on my blog. I really do appreciate your support as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, girl!! And, awww, thank you. I like to think that I take an interest in others too, hehe. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on an award well deserved! (I think the name helped;) ) lol.

    Thank you for the kind words and sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for giving me this wonderful and thoughful award!!

    And ofcourse congrats with the award yourself. You totally deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award!!! You are well deserving!!=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melissa I wanted to let you know I have an award for you...

    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ❤ comments!