Friday, March 27, 2015

Challenges Progress: Audiobook and Library

I've entered a couple of challenges this year. I've done pretty good progress on my audio challenge and I'm slightly behind on my library challenge. 

Here is my progress:
Hot Listens/2015 Audiobook Challenge
6/15 audiobooks

Since I have been tracking my progress on Goodreads as well as here, thought I'd give a short screencap to show my progress. Just click on the pic below to see a bigger pic.

I'm doing better than I thought I would! YaY! 
My library books almost look exactly like the one above since I can combine them and I've been doing a lot of audios from Hoopla (which is also technically from my library).

Geeky Bloggers Book Blog
5/24 library books

Just a little more behind than I intended but still on my way to my goal!
How are you doing on you challenges?

18 comments:

  1. No library books for me yet this year, booo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm surprised! Hope they get some good ones in soon!

      Delete
  2. that's great for the audiobooks! Continue like that girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Melissa. I don't know how I missed reading about the library challenge. Oh well, I suppose there's always next year.

    Half way through one challenge, I'm also onto the last read of a second though this one only lasted the month of March so was a short challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure you can still sign up! :) Just adjust the amount to sign up for accordingly. :)

      You always do so well with challenges.

      Delete
  4. Wow you are kicking butt! I'm not officially doing any challenges because I know I'll just quit them. But I hope to listen to more audiobooks like you! Very inspiring ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wanting to catch up so I thought audios were a great way to go!

      Delete
  5. Yay for making progress! I'm doing good on mine. Ahead on a couple. Not quite there on a few others. But will get there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you will! You always astound me with your challenges.

      Delete
  6. Ilona Andrews and Renee Raudman are a great team! Good choices for the audio challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My library update will come on Monday (I have a little giveaway to do with it) . That one I am not on track with (which is bad since I am hosting LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My tar pile is crazy big. I need to challenge myself to start catching up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job!! All wonderful listens!! You are giving me the push I needed to finally listen to Ensnared, I was afraid because of some reviews, but I'm glad you loved it and it makes feel better about listening :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're doing great. Of course, Kate Daniels totally helps - makes you need to read/listen to the next book. lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job!! I also get a lot of my audiobooks from the library. I just wish they had a bigger selection.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are rocking the challenges. I am doing well, I just need to pick a few for my series enders challenge

    ReplyDelete
  13. You still have several months to go with the challenges. :) You are doing great with the audiobook challenge. Sometimes I find that one easier as I listen at work. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ❤ comments!