Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy US Thanksgiving

Thanks for visiting the blog, and for being great bookish friends!
For those celebrating have a great time and lots of good food. For the rest, happy Thursday! 

🦃

Also please care and have a thought to those that are facing some scary times right now. I thought this video was beautiful which actually has a Thanksgiving theme to it.
You might have to sit through a commercial first. Sorry about that.

Filmmaker Frank Chi captures young Muslim Americans reading letters written by Japanese Americans during their time held in internment camps in the midst of World War II. (Frank Chi/ Smithsonian Asian Pacific American Center)
💗

25 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you. That video brought tears to my eyes. Thank you so much for sharing it. I hope you have a great weekend.

    Melanie @ Hot Listens & Rabid Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving!

    I am #thankful today for readers and amazing book blogging friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a nice thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU! That was so beautiful. Thank you. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm late! but I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving Melissa.

    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Melissa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful and touching video with us Melissa. I hope you enjoyed your thanksgiving <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it. I though it was pretty good. Hope you had a good one as well.

      Delete
  8. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving... it was just another Thursday downunder!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ❤ comments!