Thursday, December 10, 2009

Doberman Traits

I had to laugh when I came across this article by Dogster. Not about the friendly or playful nature of the breed. I mean my boy can make me laugh. He is the clown of the house. What I laughed in the article was about the size. My boy is pushing 100 lbs (and he's NOT fat by any means) and I haven't measured his height but I know he's tall. In fact I just put a MAN's size t-shirt on him because of the cold. In other words, he was WAY too big for those fru fru things you see in the stores and boys shirts are out of the question. I have to laugh at myself about this as well because I'm not someone who likes to dress dogs and I get one that needs it because of the weather!

So, why am I writing about this? Well, because it is his birthday week. I like to get more info about breeds like this due to all the misinformation out there. And hopefully it will encourage others to start writing about their pets. Here is the perfect place to place your story.  ;) No, it's not a requirement of the giveaway, so don't let it scare you, but this time of year, we all need a little fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I ❤ comments!